Cunard is delighted to offer you the opportunity to win an exclusive Tour & Lunch for four people on board one of the three Cunard liners in Southampton.
Your visit to Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth will start with a guided tour of the public areas of your chosen ship, followed by a three-course lunch with champagne and wine in one of their magnificent restaurants on board.
In partnership with our friends at
The personal information you provide to Carnival Plc trading as Cunard Line will be processed in accordance with our privacy notice.
We will use the personal information that you provide Carnival plc trading as Cunard Line to administer this competition. If you have chosen to receive information and offers from us, the personal information you provide will also be used for this purpose.
Where necessary, we will share personal information about you with other Carnival group companies and our suppliers, agents, sub-contractors or other commercial partners, including those outside of the EU, and will use appropriate safeguards when we do so.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is a Tour and Lunch on board Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth between May and December 2019. The winner will be offered a selection of dates to choose from subject to availability.
2. Prize includes complimentary car park in the Cruise Terminal in Southampton; refreshments in the terminal after check-in and registration; a guided tour of the public areas of the chosen ship; three-course lunch with a glass of champagne and inclusive of wine (maximum half a bottle per person) and coffee; a complimentary gift.
3. No additional alcoholic drinks will be available on the day. Soft drinks can be ordered during lunch.
4. The prize does not include transportation to or from the Cruise Terminal in Southampton.
5. The booking of the prize will be made directly between Cunard and the winner.
6. The winner and all visitors attending the Tour & Lunch must provide a valid passport number or a UK photographic driving licence ahead of the visit and this same identification must be presented at check-in. Photocopies will not be accepted. Please note that failure to provide this information ahead of the visit and failure to present either a valid passport or a UK photographic driving licence will result in guests being denied access on board. Unfortunately, no exceptions can be made.
7. All visitors will need to sign a health form questionnaire prior boarding the vessel confirming that there have been no symptoms Norovirus within 48 hours of the visit.
8. The winning visitors might be part of a larger group touring the ship. Tour groups will not be higher than 12 guests. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Cunard reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event.
9. Name changes cannot be made within 14 days of the visit.
10. There is no cash alternative.
11. Visitors must be 18 years of age or over.
12. All required personal details must be received by the date indicated by the event organiser.
13. Visitors in wheelchairs will be required to provide their own wheelchair whenever possible and for health and safety reasons their guest needs to be able to push the wheelchair during the tour.
14. No smoking will be allowed during the visit.
15. All Southampton Cruise Terminals have installed Parking Eye, which is an automatic number plate recognition system that charges according to the entry and exit time of the vehicle in the short term car park. To receive your complimentary parking for the duration of your visit, registration number of the car(s) (maximum of 2) that you will be driving on the day of the visit must be provided at the time of booking the Tour and Lunch. Please note that any non-registered cars will be charged on exiting the car park and failure to pay the charge will result in a fine of up to £100.
16. General information about visiting Cunard ships can be found at www.cunard.co.uk/shipvisits